- automatic delete anonymous (spam) messages in your mailboxes
- unlimited number of your mailboxes
- 95% of all anonymous (spam, viruses, etc.) emails will be deleted automatically
- trusted senders email lists of your senders
- encrypting info of your email accounts with AES cryptographic algorithm with 1024 bit key
- archives of every deleted (anonymous,spam) email in program installed directory
- control refresh time interval (in minutes)
- from which country you receive each email (normal and anonymous)
- file log for every session
Just run program before check your mailboxes. After that you will find in your mailboxes only normal (not anonymous)
letters. If you want to see anonymous letters just go to program's directory and you will see some directories with
names of your mailboxes. In each directory you will find anonymous letters for belong mailbox. You can add to trusted
sender lists any email address (normal or anonymous). It is necessary when program deleted some message, but you don't
want that. That's why in first days you must watch deleted emails and put senders of your choice to trusted senders lists.
All process can be automatically- just run program once, write you refresh time interval (in minutes) and hide it in
system tray. Program will check on every time interval your mailboxes and delete anonymous emails. After each session
program will make detailed report. You can see this report in her interface and in her log file.
Prevent Fake Emails is a free software application from the Other Email Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-06-30. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Prevent Fake Emails (version 1.0) has a file size of 498.61 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 190 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.